Sunday, August 02, 2009

ABOUT CBB6500





The story begin.. i bought my 1st car on 6 sept 2005, proton wira 1.5 saloon.. dat was 2nd hand car. The owner from Philippines named Danillo Reyes.. What attracted me to this car bcoz of its mileages just only 80 000 km for 5 years usage. I thought the owner got another car for recreation and this car for business purpose only.. (agaknyela)..


I was forced by my employer to use a car for my business purpose (sales n marketing). That time i worked as a vacation planner (kire executive la) in BERJAYA Vacation Club based at BERJAYA group of companies KL. (Kire nak xnak kene pakai kete gak)..

I was satisfied with all those equipment in dis car (mcm keter baru)..suspension, performance, smooth n steady.. till...
8 April 2006, i drove myself from Shah Alam to Raub, Pahang plan to stay @ my brother's house there.

About 3 pm, in front of Kilang Kertas Kg Benus, Bentong.. i got crashed...


2 weeks later i juz realized that i got crashed (crash to motorcycle and a tree)... dat time i was placed at Hospital Sultan Ahmad Shah Temerloh.. my mother told the whole story.. im in a coma for two days.. 2 weeks in the ward, and another few days b4 got released.

two days in a coma and two weeks with memory lost. (kire mcm org terencat akal)... my sickness not ended there.. guess what.. my mouth. I can open my lips but i cant spread my jaw (rahang).. (gigi atas dan bawah diikat) for another 2 weeks..

So every day all my meals were in liquid matters.. for lunch, my mom served blended solution (rice+egg+fried fish+vege+water=blended) and ate it through the straw or drank it slowly... same goes for dinner, just the menus changed.. for two weeks.

All dis bcoz of my jaws got cracked (left upper and lower jaws).. and now it's supported by titanium plate..the doctor installed the plate to hold my jaws alignment.. till now (my fren said zarim ade susuk besi kat muka huhuh)

gambar menunjukkan plate titanium dan skru pada bahagian bawah rahang kiri


..and after a month, i had to go back to the hospital to remove the braces.

Then on 8th July 2006, I was offered to UiTM Segamat to further my studies in BBA (Hons) Marketing..

1 Comments:

Yaya Abu Bakar said...

hell no!!!teruknyer weyh!!!huhu....so sorry 2 read this....but u r a tough guy btw..:p